Where do I get the right expertise?
Your first step should be to consult a patent attorney. If you don't feel satisfied you should search on the internet by topic.
For example if you want to go to court proceedings to USA you should identify an experienced attorney who was successful in similar cases and not rely only on the expertise of your attorney.

{tip See Related Q&A::Other questions:}{/tip} {tip Access to Knowledge Base::Knowledge base contains ip4sme online learning material and requires a member login}{/tip} {tip Join to ip4sme Forum::Once you will join to forum, you will be able to read others questions and comments. You should start your membership for posting
Search} {/tip}
{tip External Links::IP Industry Base}{/tip} {tip Consult to Online Tutor::Consult to any available tutor online via
Appoint a comprehensive meeting via }{/tip}

Overall Rating (0)

0 out of 5 stars

Leave your comments

Post comment as a guest

  • No comments found
FaLang translation system by Faboba